Rented a server?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Typical response from someone who has no authority in the company. the guy stated,

Bought a server but not delivered

I am in the same boat, been 24 hours now, Bought the server and nothing, No emails, no server, nothing.

put in a support ticket, and bang 24 hours, nothing, no response nothing.

im starting to believe this company may just be a scam, never have i received such poor service from what is supposed to be a professional company. if it is not resolved within a day or two im getting my refund back (either through request or credit card claim) and looking for another company who is worthy of my money and time.

keith

• You may also contact them if you are not getting the response you want by contacting them.

Info is located at the bottom of the site as well.

Phone

DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST)

English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

US: +1 775-321-2102

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. The US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat)

nitrado.net

German: daily 10:00 - 18:00 (CET/CEST) English: daily 10:00 - 03:30 (CET/CEST)

nitrado-us

English: daily 09:00am - 6:30pm (PT)

Hope that helps.

Thank you

• I believe there is a major issue with the xbox ark server system, i have 10 minutes ago requested a refund from microsoft for the payment, and low and behold it has been approved and refunded.

i will now be looking for another company, shame really

thanks anyway

keith