We're releasing a small patch today, containing the critical fixes released a couple of weeks ago.
This PC patch has been released for both the Steam and Microsoft Store builds to ensure parity between these versions.
Thank you for your ongoing support, stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when loading large mod lists.
- Fixed an issue where mods with custom maps were not working as expected.
- Microsoft Store-specific:
- Fixed a connection issue with the Funcom Live Services that occurred while having the setting “You can share outside of XBOX” set to “Block”.
- Fixed a number of issues that would cause text and voice chat features to not respect voice communication settings.
Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.
open positions @ Nitrado