Changing Server Game Type

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Right now my server is set up for survival, but im playing with a small group of friends. If I were to change the game type to CO-OP would that erase everything we have already done? Last thing I want to do is accidentally erase the base and ships.

• Okay so I’m going to update this, seeing as maybe this is the place to get the support I need and not submit a ticket to someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing either. I set this server up because when I tried running a dedicated to play with my brother and sister-in-law, he could connect and she couldn’t. Then he tried to host and she could connect but I couldn’t. So here I am renting a server so we all can connect, but there aren’t any missions solo/co-op. How in the hell do I get the missions to be active? I tried changing the custom scenario from default multiplayer to default random, like I had seen in a Reddit post but it didn’t fix squat, still no missions. I’d greatly appreciate the help