Multiple Gen2 Issues after update: freezes, cant see, error, lagging, restarting, not updating, spinning.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello !
    We were playing with my friend on my server set on Genesis 2 map. The server eventually crashed, and after a very long reboot, i realized that it completely changed IP adress.
    My server is set to make world save every 15 minutes, but sadly we lost almost 4ish hours of play, and i don't have any save after the first time we logged in today. I am just wondering what happened, and if it might happen again ? Here is the crash log that i got after the restart.
    If someone is kind enough to explain to me what happened, i'll be thankful. From what i gathered there was a memory issue ? So the RAM ?
    As for what we were doing in game, in case it has an incidence, we were near the space biome, taming a noglin, and everything froze when the little creature jumped on the head of one of my tames.
    We also have three mods : structures +, HG stacking, and HG remap. We played a few days without any issues with these mods, and seeing the crash log, i doubt it's those who caused the crash.
    Any help appreciated :)

Have a nice day

LowLevelFatalError [File:E:\build\GEN2DLC\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]

Ran out of memory allocating 65536 bytes with alignment 0

VERSION: 329.3

KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb6c5496c9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c88daf3) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c863be6) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c7ff2c3) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8754e5) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c880b36) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8fc336) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8fc62e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64aedb881) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64ada123e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cf6ea04) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8fc6af) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8aacfb) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8a51e9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cfc48ee) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64ce547b1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8beb92) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8ab500) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8caccc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8bff20) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64c8b282c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64ce529bf) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cfed1de) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cfeccc6) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cfdae98) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cfa7d92) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cf911bb) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64b6d35bf) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64cde29a6) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64b6af1cb) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64acc4f10) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64acc4a92) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64acc4b9a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64acc872c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff64dcbb29d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb6da57974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb7016a0b1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffb7016a0b1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Crash in runnable thread FHangThreadWatcher

• i can't join server it error "connection timeout"

server 20 slots

Map : gen2

server use Mod :Super Structures,Awesome SpyGlass!,HG Stacking Mod 10000-90 V312,Dino Tracker,Death Recovery Mod (v1.12.1),Gaia,Auto Engrams!, Simple Spawners,Upgrade Station v1.8i

Before update today.I can join server.
    But!!!! after update. I can't join server.

• so I’m trying to change my server to Gen2, (Xbox, 10 slots) and it says because of “ram” it can only run Gen 2 on servers with *16 slots*. How does that work? How would more player slots take up less ram than a server with 10 slots?

• I just bought a server today and am now finding out that this is an issue for everyone. Are you serious Nitrado? all weekend? No response or official statement? What a waste of my time and money. They better be refunding us for the down time, especially with the lack of communication.

• Having the same issues, I upgraded my server to 16 slots to play Gen 2, the server could not be found. Then I changed to Genesis part 1, now I can find my server, but cant connect. Keeps giving us connection timeout. Have tried reinstalling, restarting, nothing seems to work. Please nitrado fix this!!!

• Is this a known issue? Is anyone else having this problem? I can't find anywhere on the forums that this is a known issue and is being fixed..

Not only have I had to upgrade my server from 10 slots to 20 slots to be able to play Genesis 2 I can't actually play on it

I've sent a ticket and had no reply

Could I please have some sort of update/acknowledgement that this is a known issue

• Yes this does appear to be a known issue. They are having severe server issues since GEN2 released. I am experiencing the same issue on at least 1 server in my cluster. Probably be resolved in about 6 hours which seems to be normal for them.

• I'd like to know how this has been an issue for over 4 days now with no reply from Nitrado? How is it you will take our money, but then ignore us when all we want is just a bit of information about whats being done to rectify the disconnects/crashes/restart loops. I have a feeling this is going to run long into weeks before its fixed....

Also, what type of compensation are the people dealing with these crashes getting? I mean, you can't really think charging us money to play on a server WERE NOT ABLE TO PLAY ON!! Is ok right?

Something has got to give here. Paying customers deserve an explanation of whats going on in the background. Ignoring us is just ticking people off at this point....

Lastly, if I get one more warning from a mod about breaking rules (when I haven't), I will cancel all further services with Nitrado in the future, and start advertising other server hosts in my Twitch Streams. I do not swear or flame anyone, so DO NOT warn me because your personal feelings got hurt. I have been advertising Nitrado as the best server hosting site for over a year now. I don't expect to be treated like that over a bit of aggravated text.

• Hello,

Sorry for your frustrations. As already mentioned please contact Nitrado Support.

Moderators are not able to resolve server issues. Please address Support.

Many updates have already been posted. Its a new DLC and has its issues as will any game. Also many of the issues are due to mods not able to be updated.

Thank you.

• Hello,

Sorry for your frustrations. As already mentioned please contact Nitrado Support.

Moderators are not able to resolve server issues. Please address Support.

Many updates have already been posted. Its a new DLC and has its issues as will any game. Also many of the issues are due to mods not able to be updated.

Thank you.

Hey DOAGEN!!

Glad you got back to me, I would like to start off by saying, many of us HAVE contact support, and many of us are being what almost seems like ignored. We just want information is all, I know many of us seem to be rude or upset, but we are paying customers, and when people buy something their not able to use for extended periods of time, they tend to get a bit touchy. I have nothing bad to say about Nitrado or it's services, but this radio silence is not helping. If they just got back to us if these things are being worked on, and that our lost time is going to be compensated, we would be less aggravated. I have been trying to keep calm and wait, but I have patrons from my stream community that have payed to play, and arn't able to. So I am going to find MYSELF refunding people who gave me money souly to play on my server.

Also, I have tried helping people by troubleshooting things but most, if not all, are just temporary fixes. I am running a 100% stock server with no boosted rates or mods and STILL it crashes every 10 minutes and takes half an hour or better to restart after a crash. What should I tell me patrons? Should I refund them? Do I tell them to hang on and wait longer? They are having to watch other people play the DLC instead of playing themselves, as am I.

Just a little information, a heads up on whats going on behind the curtain is all we ask for, nothing more. Give me something to tell ym patrons to ease their minds about this whole ordeal.