Multiple Gen2 Issues after update: freezes, cant see, error, lagging, restarting, not updating, spinning.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Nitrado is having serious issues after Gen 2 release. Im experiencing sever lag on 4 servers and Gen 2 server wont even start back up. Don't hold your breath for an easy nitrado solution. They won't even tell you if they are working on the issues or when they expect them to be resolved. Pretty much its a wait and see when it gets fixed situation. i would recommend asking for compensation for loss time as this is a server side problem, they wont make it right unless pushed.

• Hey can anyone give me a quick idea what this crash log is about and the east asian line of text on the last line could mean?

Cheers

LowLevelFatalError [File:E:\build\GEN2DLC\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]

Ran out of memory allocating 1966080 bytes with alignment 0

VERSION: 329.6

KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffadc939689) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff662b4d6aa) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff662b1a989) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff662b4094a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff662b197bc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6630d18e9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff66319b533) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6631946d8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff663e1700e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff662f1f7a9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff663174b29) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff66316de76) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff6630d85b1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff660f954f6) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff660f912cc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff660f964aa) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff660f965f9) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff66415c649) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffadf927974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffae046a2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffae046a2f1) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲潄灬楨彮桃牡捡整彲偂䍟ㅟ㐹਍慌瑳删浥瑯⁥畆据楴湯䌠楬湥䅴正潇摯潍敶਍

• 12 hours have passed and we continue with our server in the same state.

It is not the first time that happens to me and the previous time I let my server expire because they did not even attend to me.

If for whatever reason they cannot sell servers they should not do it, because we who are clients lose our money and our time.

And I repeat I have been without a server since yesterday and I still do not see any response to my ticket or solution

• 12 hours? I can't play since 2 days because the server keeps restarting. For once today the server was running fine for an hour until Nitrado decided to restart the windows host system - and now it keeps throwing people out and restarting. I really liked Nitrado, never had issues with my servers, but an issue that can't be fixed after 48 hours and absolutely no statement else than 'we are working on it' is infuriating me to no end.

• since the gen 2 release the while thing has been a mess , I've tried calling them , Ticketing them and other methods of contact aren't possible, Its almost like a scam , Selling servers that don't work and not answering any calls , Or taking days to reply to even the simplist of tickets . Just not good enough to be honest and as I've said before this will be the last time

• 12 hours? I can't play since 2 days because the server keeps restarting. For once today the server was running fine for an hour until Nitrado decided to restart the windows host system - and now it keeps throwing people out and restarting. I really liked Nitrado, never had issues with my servers, but an issue that can't be fixed after 48 hours and absolutely no statement else than 'we are working on it' is infuriating me to no end.

But if the solution is simple, when you can't provide a service, don't offer it.

But above all we have to be opening tickets so that later they do not answer and even less give us the solution.

• Is this a gen2 server? , Thry don't work at the moment man , They don't give the servers enough memory or something and they all crash out ending up with you having to restart the server for it all to happen again , They will offer to move your server to another machine but it don't help as they did it to mine , Good luck waiting on support for a few days to reply 👍

• As I can read it is lack of memory on the servers, that is, it is not a problem of the clients.

This is the error that my server puts:

LowLevelFatalError [File: E: \ build \ GEN2DLC \ Engine \ Source \ Runtime \ Core \ Private \ GenericPlatform \ GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]

Ran out of memory allocating 65536 bytes with alignment 0

VERSION: 329.6

UnknownModule! UnknownFunction (0x00007ffab9f59689) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile: 0]

UnknownModule! UnknownFunction (0x00720075006f0053) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile: 0]

UnknownModule! UnknownFunction (0x00007ff63e1973c0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile: 0]

UnknownModule! UnknownFunction (0x00007ff63e1973c0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile: 0]

Crash in runnable thread FHangThreadWatcher

• I think everyone has the same problem currently. Sometimes it can take up to 4 hours to get a server back online. Currently at the 2h mark with one of mine. It's frustrating :). Last few days been doing nothing but trying to get servers up and running again.

• Hey there!

In v329.5 Ascension was expanded with the release of the Genesis: Part 2 DLC, adding an additional 25 levels (i.e. up to 180). Therefore, if you got already up a code to ramp up the experience to like 150 levels (ascension included), prior to the update you could experience up to 105.

So with the new release, given that the code hasn't changed, the new max is 80, cause you're still declaring that you have 150 levels available but ascension portion has been increased. The solution would be then to add 25 more levels to your code, to match the recent changes. Hope this can help you guys :)

• Also, there is the chance that you need to consume a mindwipe tonic now, to start again to get new xp after this change, as your character should be locked now at that specific level if you reached the maximum. Just give it a try in case.

• Hello,

I set up a server for Xbox last night. I am playing on the Windows 10 version. I am able to get into other unofficial sessions. I am not able to get into the server. I've tried restarting the server, & restarting my PC. I continually get can't retrieve address. I've tried with password and without password. Just tried reinstalling and still getting the same error message.

• Hello,

I am a little confused by what server version is available for Xbox/win 10 players. I have looked at my server dashboard and it shows an Xbox version v928.6 but recently a PC release came out with an extra configuration setting bDisableDefaultMapItemSets=True
    that I want to use on my server. I was thinking because my server is an unofficial PC version it would work on my server but that does not seem to be the case. So my question is do I have to wait till another Xbox version is released with that config setting to be able to use it? If I have to wait for the Xbox release my issue is that they do not show the server config setting in the patch notes because without a Nitrado server you would be unable to edit the server settings anyways.

Also what is the ETA on updating from v928.6 to v928.14? The official servers are at v928.14.

• I'm also dealing with the same thing. One out of ten of our servers. I've tried everything. Nothing works. I'm not reinstalling the server because players are built up. I put in a ticket and I hope I get a response soon.