Banned Players

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I know I can ban a player but how do you handle them just creating an ALT account to log in with and continue to cause issues. It was reported that a player got on with a hacked/jailbroken PS4 with mods like ESP and some kind of way tag a player across the map and kill the by firing a weapon. Has anyone else heard of this? Is there a way to ban by PS4 and not just the player name or GUID?

• I know I can ban a player but how do you handle them just creating an ALT account to log in with and continue to cause issues. It was reported that a player got on with a hacked/jailbroken PS4 with mods like ESP and some kind of way tag a player across the map and kill the by firing a weapon. Has anyone else heard of this? Is there a way to ban by PS4 and not just the player name or GUID?

If you're running PS4 server and wants to avoid ALT account it's best to run Whitelisted server vs PVP Server, This way you know whom you're whitelisting, You can easyly track ALT users on discord when they apply for whitelisting