Rocket Mod not working on server

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • The RocketMod guide on the Nitrado Wiki is Outdated and/or vague at best, as SDG is developing RocketMod now, but I am not sure how to get it to work on the Server, by activating it and a Plugin I want.

Can someone give me an up to date guide or something? For Filezilla, and the now up to date RocketMod? 2021?

• The RocketMod guide on the Nitrado Wiki is Outdated and/or vague at best, as SDG is developing RocketMod now, but I am not sure how to get it to work on the Server, by activating it and a Plugin I want.

Can someone give me an up to date guide or something? For Filezilla, and the now up to date RocketMod? 2021?

You also have this problem? Yeah, I agree with you completely - the Nitrado page for Unturned is highly outdated... for some reason, rocket wont work for me as well. more people should take a look at this, especially Nitrado themselves. Please help me as well.

I would also like to recommend to you to unmark this thread as resolved - as the problem is far from resolved.

Kind Regards

Dave