My server wont start and I cant figure out why.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I'm trying to get the lastest version of MC Eternal on here but no matter what i do i get the same mesage constantly does anyone know how to fix this.

• Try to connect to container ...
    • Attached to container.
    • Sun, 16 May 2021 20:21:08 -0400: Starting Gameserver
    • Starting Gameserver now...
    • A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    • at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    • at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    • at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    • at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
    • at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)
    • at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34)
    • Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
    • at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
    • at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    • ... 6 more
    • Gameserver exited without success - 1
    • Exiting now...
    • Connection to container lost.