RAM USAGE in LO

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hey all,

New server operator. A week ago my RAM usage on a single tile lowest tier server was peaking at 100% and crashing the game server. To mitigate I upgraded RAM from 1 GB to 4 GB (Pro level). I run the server for friends and those who may wander in as 10x boosted currently and allow cross play of xbox and pc players.
    Yesterday I oasis tile switched to AncientCity and after about 6 hours of 4-10 player looting the server reached and sustained 100% RAM usage for 45 minutes before crashing. Upon bringing the server down for 20 mins and restarting this trend was repeated 2 more times before I tile swapped back to the normal operating map.

Has any noticed this sort of behavior? Is there a way to clear this out and reduce RAM usage? Is it even a problem to have the server running at 100% RAM and about 40-60% CPU?

I know we are not given a large amount of capability as a server operator with Last Oasis currently, just looking for a possible solution other than I have to upgrade the server yet again.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.