arma 3 not showing up after adding mods.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • i have no idea what i am doing and if ANYONE at all wants to guide me through this i would appreciate it, i used winSCP to move all the files already but when i try to start the server it says the server is up yet wont show or even say its online for direct connection,where exactly do i put these at?

@Remove_stamina;@ACE;@ACE_3_Extension_P;@ACE_Compat_RHS;@ACEX;@Advanced_Rappelling;@Advanced_Sling_Loading;@Advanced_Towing;@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling;@CBA_A3;@DUI_RADAR;@Enhanced_Movement;@Gruppe_Adler_Trenches;@RHSAFRF;@UISounds_2;@VET_Unflipping;

do i put it in additional server mods or additional mods, if anyone wants to help me fix my load order it would be appreciated do i need to move some of these around or? what am i doing wrong, i also copied all the mod keys into the servers keys already. the wiki is no help and as usual EXTREMELY vague on what goes where.:(

• Hey belldozer100,

your Server-Log Shows:

ErrorMessage: Data file too short 'C:\SERVICES\ni1886418_1_SHARE\ftproot\arma3\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_weapon_sounds.pbo'. Expected 196584938 B, got 1588600 B

Pls re-upload the PBO to your Server, because the upload was not successful to your Server.