I cant download a couple of mods

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • As you can see next to Iceandfire is a Option kinda sign. I dont know what to do with it or how to active that mod. I play with the new curseforge launcher and some mods are easy to install, but then there are Mods like that. Please tell me what that means and how to fix/or activate it

• Then i must ask, why is it always these greyed out mods that give me errors like "modlist missmatched" There are a couple of them, and as soon as they are greyed out i cant play with them in the list

• So you wouldnt know a Solution? I tried removing Citadel form the Server, now i get that : io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information:
    Would you know a Solution? I dont know what to do...

• I dont know what exactly you n eed
    These are my logs :

at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:184) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.load(ServerModLoader.java:49) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:94) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[minecraft_server.jar:32.0]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

nothin changed when i tried to join. I dont know what im doing wrong

• ah ok

[11May2021 17:12:36.103] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 32.0.68, --fml.mcpVersion, 20200625.160719, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui]

[11May2021 17:12:36.127] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 5.1.0+69+master.79f13f7 starting: java version 1.8.0_272 by Red Hat, Inc.

[11May2021 17:12:37.091] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FixSSL/CORE]: Added Lets Encrypt root certificates as additional trust

[11May2021 17:12:40.845] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Launching target 'fmlserver' with arguments [--gameDir, ., nogui]

[11May2021 17:13:55.097] [main/FATAL] [net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader/CORE]: Error during pre-loading phase

net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: Mod §eiceandfire§r requires §6citadel§r §o1.1.20 or above§r

§7Currently, §6citadel§r§7 is §o§nnot installed

at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException.lambda$fromEarlyException$0(ModLoadingException.java:63) ~[?:?]

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1384) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:482) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:472) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:150) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:173) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:485) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$7$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:272) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1384) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:482) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:472) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:566) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.<init>(ModLoader.java:118) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.get(ModLoader.java:147) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.load(ServerModLoader.java:49) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_272]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[minecraft_server.jar:32.0]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-5.1.0.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

[11May2021 17:13:55.294] [main/FATAL] [net.minecraft.server.Main/]: Failed to start the minecraft server

net.minecraftforge.fml.LoadingFailedException: Loading errors encountered: [

Mod §eiceandfire§r requires §6citadel§r §o1.1.20 or above§r

§7Currently, §6citadel§r§7 is §o§nnot installed

]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:184) ~[?:?]

Thats pretty much everything