- Reworked all technology icons, and provided higher resolutions used by high GUI scale.
- Changed item icons for armors, to match the progression and tech icons better.
- Armor stages on the player character show as 1st with Light armor, and as 2nd with Modular armor.
- Roboport normal resolution graphics have been updated to be a downscale from the high resolution graphics. more
- Fixed cut-tool showing distinct selection color when holding shift. more
- Fixed armor rich text tags not using the correct icon. more
- Fixed pumpjack showing item drop indication arrows. more
- Fixed being unable to confirm the migrated content window if there was a game GUI open behind it. more
- Fixed a bad Lua event when invalidating the owning players controller during the gui closed event. more
- Fixed scaling of icons on buttons with more than 200% UI scale.
- Fixed issue where ghosts overlapping with non-ghost entity in cloned area is not cloned. (fixes https://forums.factorio.com/97861)
- Fixed using upgrade planner without explicit filters on entities marked for upgrade would not upgrade the existing upgrade orders.
- Fixed a crash with mods and chunk generation in some cases. more
- Fixed the wrong technology level shown on the icon in the currently selected technology.
- Fixed the missing notification (i) icon on the recipe group button, when there are more groups, so the tabs are shown as buttons instead.
- Fixed a crash when trying to undo actions done on a surface that was deleted in the meantime. more
- Fixed that train would sometimes NO_PATH during repath while in intersection where the path passes through a block that is already occupied by that train. more
- Fixed a crash when the link_id of a linked container is changed while a non-admin has the GUI open. more
- Added "add" and "remove" modes to the Infinity pipe and Heat interface.
- Removed the "tile-build" SoundPath type. It has been replaced with "tile-build-small", "tile-build-medium", "tile-build-large", allowing mods to specify which size they want to refer to.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::related_underground_belt read.
- Added "add" and "remove" modes to `InfinityPipeFilter` and `HeatSetting.`
Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!