Joining Failed

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • hi there, can anyone explain to me why every time i try to log into my server it tells me the server isnt responding. hit refresh still isnt responding, it disappears. use the onsite connect to server. says joining failed. connection timeout. not even a minute later does the same thing.

• If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall or a backup recovery. (if you feel comfortable doing this).

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

All Server Hardware and Accounting Inquiries are handled by contacting Support.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.

• i am the only one out of everyone in my server that cannot get in. i am able to get into other servers. we have contacted support. nothing works, im out of ideas and honestly i want to be able to get into the server i pay for. i uninstalled like 3 times, took all modes from the workshop off. i restarted the server, i cant think of any reason why im the only one who cannot get in

• Support are the only ones to assist you. We do not have access to the server.

Some other ideas:

Are you connecting correctly since it is only you?

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark:_survival_evolved_server

Since this is a PC Server, do you own the correct PC client? (ie: Steam).

Or is this a PC server, and you are using EPIC? If so make sure the server has Steam+EPIC checked.