Server just not working, HELP !

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi ,

I wanted to play on my PC Gamepass version with some friends on xbox , so i rented a Xbox Ark server inside the Nitrado App for windows 10.
    This should work , correct me if i'm wrong.

The probleme is that the server just doesn't work. like it doesn't want to turn on , or stay on.

I just modified the general settings like Rates , activating Crossplay, restrictions etc ....

and tried to Start the server.

-> Got stuck in a rebooting cycle

-> had to Force Stop

-> Tried to Force Start , but it didn't worked

-> Tried to Reinstall the server , takes a long time, but nothing changed.

Now I'm here with my server stopped , can't play , whenever i start the server , It says "server started" but i cant find it and it wont respond , it doesn't show me the map , the number of people, the cpu usage ( see screenshot of what i see with server "On" ).

SCREENSHOT "server started"

And after 5 minutes max (being On but not responding), the server stops itself ...

I just want to chill on my game after i spent money for a server , so if some of you have a clue on whats happening , anything will help.
    Just want to let you know i already tried to write a ticket to the support , but still no response yet ...

• If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall or a backup recovery. (if you feel comfortable doing this).

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

All Server Hardware and Accounting Inquiries are handled by contacting Support.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.