Minecraft Forge Server minor bugs

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Hi,

I installed my Minecraft server yesterday. Everything is working perfectly except for the Overview Map. I already started a render but I always get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /map/8612421 was not found on this server.

Also is there a possibility for automatic backups? Since there are automatic tasks but I can only restart the server or start a render of the Overview Map.

Also when players are connected they are shown in dashboard, but not under tools -> player management.

Thanks for your help.

• Unfortunately, we are currently working on the rendering of the map to be a possibility without issues,

I've heard users are adding Dynmap to their Servers. As far as I understand, this works brilliantly to render maps.

As for the automatic backups, Your Server creates these every 24 hours and they are reachable by selecting the "Restore backup" Section in your web interface.

Players will always show in the Dashboard section, but they are also to be seen connected if the proper filter is selected in the player management tool.

Let me know if you have more questions, thank you!