Cant Purchase Server

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I am trying to purchase a xbox one server for Ark. I have done this in the past and when I went to do it again, I kept getting a not available sign whenever I hit purchase. Anyone know why or how to fix it?

I'm doing this through the microsoft app. I click on Ark, The correct city for latency, and the slots and time I want to have it for. It shows me the price and says purchase but when I hit purchase it just comes back and says not available.

• I can only assume the hosting location you are trying to get is not available, but it's only a guess. Please contact the support for further information, it could also be a different issue.

NITRADO Support

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Post by sumanrajput ().

This post was deleted by MedPlex ().
  • Post by sumanrajput ().

This post was deleted by MedPlex ().