Server is stuck in a restart loop

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • I know there as been other threads. but I did not see any ways that I may be able to resolve the issue on my own.

My Map has been shutting down every 7 to 15 minutes and restarting for the past 48 hours. I have checked the automated tasks cleared them and put a new one to make sure that wasn't the problem.

I also tried to shut the server down for 30 minutes then turn it back on, and it just keep doing the restart loop.

No major changes to settings or game ini codes prior to the loop starting so I am at a loss on where else to try.

Ticket has been placed, but was hoping there might be something I can do to fix it. Because I currently have the map down as it is unplayable.

Thanks
    -Swoosh

• Have you checked the logs of the file. Example: perhaps a crashstack error? Or low memory?

Unless you try a recovery backup or reinstall Support will be the only ones to assist you. We do not have access to servers or accounts.

Sorry

• So I was not crashing or having any error codes that i could see. Also memory was not an issue. But, the issue was resolved, with placing the support ticket. They had to completely change the IP. and move the game server to a different machine. Server has now been up and running smoothly for 5 hours with no problems.

I will say though, I have seen and heard a lot of negative comments about the support from nitrado but a support ticket that I placed got the issue resolved in less then 6 hours. So I was extremely pleased with how fast the response was.

Thanks

-Swoosh