Renewal Service

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello! Sorry to bothering you. I need some assistance really quick. I bought a server for xbox about a month ago and recently got a notification that my service for the server will be canceled. I saw it was best to use the xbox app to renewal your service. So I did.

Basically, I 'renewed' my server but it still states that its going to be deleted. It shows on my side I have two servers so I might have messed up. Can someone help me fix this? I wanted to keep my old server and just renew it. I didn't want another one. Please and thank you!

ps. also help me to make sure i dont make that mistake again.

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues.

Please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

All Server Hardware and Accounting Inquiries are handled by contacting Support.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.