not responding

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • hi there i just brought a server from u and i am unable to join in on it all i keep getting is server not responding have tried raising a ticket and that just keeps coming up with An unknown error occurred. Please try again later.not a good start and i would like a full refund and to stop my service with u thank u

• The Wiki has useful information. Here is the link how to connect to an ARK PC Server: https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/connect_to_an_ark:_survival_evolved_server

If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall or a backup recovery. (if you feel comfortable doing this).

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

All Server Hardware and Accounting Inquiries are handled by contacting Support.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.