Auto renewal

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I had purchased a sever but never authorized a subscription nor was I in formed of one so I want a refund of all the months up to November of 2020 that my account was charged. Also there isn’t even an option to stop the automatic renewal so if you could also stop that that would be great

• I would still like a refund for all those months because I was not made aware of an auto renewal

And also here is the problem I don’t have any active servers right now. But you guys are still charging my mom’s account. I know I didn’t authorize these payments because I used my card to purchase the server and I didn’t purchase it again and then apparently ever since November of 2020 it’s been charging my moms PayPal account, which I assume it got thru Apple Pay, and it’s been charging her $10 a month.

• Please follow Rondeau04's advice, the community can't help you with a refund.

NITRADO Support

BTW: you can view your order history in your account:

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.