i have trawled the internet and forums for the answer and i have not found it.
i have tried every version of the code to add myself as an admin to my server on the isle to no avail.
ive seen this link often given to resolve the issue.
but this doesnt even give the correct information....
this is what is states..
1. Enter your web interface and stop your server
2. Click on the option Configuration Files in the Settings menu located on the left side of the interface.
3. Select and Edit the Game.ini file
4. In the [/script/theisle.igamesession] section add the following command line:
5. Add your SteamID64 after the "=" the line of code should look like this:
If you want you can add additional administrators by repeating the command line in a new line and adding the Steam64ID.
6. When you finish making changes, click on the option called: Save Changes and wait a couple of minutes.
7. Restart your server
so is it ServerAdmin=SteamID or SererAdmins=SteamID ive tried both neither code works.....
all i want to know is how to place the code.. also ive made changes to the spawn rates etc and they keep reverting back to default....
this is the correct section of coding for the server for this code to be placed can someone please show me how to code this admin rights in, and can someone tell me why it has to be so difficult, through searching online it seems other hosts have it set up so much less complicated.
ServerName=UK Noob Friendly
where is this code inserted and which example is the correct example to use.
and by steamID i mean the 987875667867868 account number on steam....