Server not responding

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I changed ark to the new ark map, the server just kept hanging on restarting. I then reinstalled the server and it restarted, loaded, said not responding, then after half hour it restarted again, it hung for a further hour before then saying server started. But now all I get is server not responding in the steam server. I can't access it. Ive been at it since 6pm and it's now 10pm

Edit

OK so I've finally just got in and it's loaded up an old save of this map when I had it as a mod map rather than official release. But that's weird as I wiped the server... So how is that still there????

• Check to make sure you dont have a modID still in the webUI.

Also you may want to direct your question to the Valgeuro Discord. Only they can really answer that directly.

*I would be very careful running on that save being it is an official release. It would suck if you played over a period of time and you discovered you had been running the mod instead and would have to wipe down the road.

Even their channel recommends a full wipe.