New ARK DLC "Valguero" Released

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Was this helpful? 5

1. Yes (4) 80%
    2. No (1) 20%
    3. A little (0) 0%

If you have not notice, the new ARK DLC has been released on STEAM PC. Consoles are next month.

Be aware the Download is 7G, but SteamCMD requires at least 20G HD space in order to download.

That is the client side and will affect ALL ARK users being it is a new update.

Those with PC Servers of ARK without using Valguero, if you have not noticed you server will be going through an update. Just be patient as it is a LARGE update. Expect servers updating for some time. We are not able to provide an exact timeframe being its mostly relying on SteamCMD network. Also Nitrado has alot of servers to update, not all at once. Be Patient.

Those with PC Servers of ARK wanting to use Valguero. Same above applies. Once you have the update you should be able to change the map just like you would with any other DLC. Click Save, then Restart. Recommendation: Do a backup of your FTP in case of data corruption. You may want to go into your WebUI as well and do a Configuration Profile save. This makes a copy of your INI in the webUI.

If after your server updates, and you have waited for a while and still hosed, you can do a FORCE SHUTDOWN. Then a START. If that fails, you will need to make a ticket to Nitrado Support. Just note: Being this is a new DLC expect delays in a response of your ticket.

The MOST important thing to do is have Patience. Nitrado is working hard getting everyone updated, and happy.

Nitrado appreciates your business!

Thank you.

• I downloaded the update on my pc.

my server is updated aswel since i can select valguero as map.

But everytime i try to start the server i get the following error.
    error:Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running

the server is offline and is not restarting and i cant get it to restart.

i would realy like some help with this.

• I'm having the issue of "server will now restart". It lets me force stop my server but when it says force start it does nothing. Has done for an hour now and I put in a ticket already. Is this just an issue on my end or are other users having the same problem?

• i am also having the same issue just signed up for a server and can't use it

all i get is

Oops... An error occurred

If this is a temporary issue, please wait a few minutes and try it again. If the issue still exists, please contact our support team.

Hostsystem not ready or offline, please try again later.

• I am also having the same issues, I have managed to start up the server now but it says I have 70 slots instead of 10 and the map name is shooterentry rather than the new map. If I try to connect in game it says that the server is exclusive and won't let me join.

• im having the same issue as Lewish96.

I have managed to start up the server now but it says I have 70 slots instead of 10 and the map name is shooterentry rather than the new map. If I try to connect in game it says that the server is exclusive and won't let me join.

Any Solutions or just the good old be patient we will fix that soon ? ^^

• When tying to start or restart a server and you get the message error:Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running I guess the server ist still downloading stuff. So just wait for that.

My Server has the map running but it's shown as ShooterEntry and my 10 Slot Server now shows 70 slots. I'm not able to connect to the server as i get a timeout. I can find a lot of custom servers that have the same problem as they are all empty and all have the wrong mapname.

• No need to remove your mods, or do a restore, or a wipe at this very moment. Just stop, wait and please be patient.

Nitrado Support is aware of all the above errors and working on it.

Myself is attempting to get a Valguero server up. I am experiencing all the same as you. We all just have to be patient.

:)

Thank you.

• A fix is being rolled out to correct the 'shooter entry' error. If your map already has Valguero enabled, just wait. It will rollout to it.

For the others getting all those others errors, just be patient as they self clear. Thank you for your patience.

• Is there any update on how to get servers to stop?
    I have one with the 'shooter entry' map that i can't stop due to an error complaining a job is already running, and i have another that is stuck restarting and has been for over an hour and again i can't stop it.

• Update:

Resolved. (Shooting Entry Error)

Servers are coming online. Be patient. Give it say 30m and if it continues giving issues, you will need to submit a ticket to Nitrado Support from here on out.

For every one else getting "Host system offline and gameserver job-xxxxxx" errors. If it has not cleared by this point please contact Nitrado Support.

Note that tickets are worked in the order in which they are received.

Support | nitrado.net

Thank you all for waiting. :)

• Well, the forums have been stable for several hours. Being the DLC has been released, and all stable I will be removing this as an announcement/pin and close. But will leave it appear so others can see the reports. Thank you everyone for being patient.

Nitrado appreciates your business!

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.