Dino Harvesting Causing Lag

• Hi, I'm having really bad lag problems from other players mass farming with brontos and any other harvesting dino. I don't use expert settings but my harvesting is 15, the resource health multiplier is 1, and dino harvesting damage multiplier is set to 3, idk if those stats help solve this problem. Before I posted this though, I did search for the solution and came across a HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers but I'm not really sure how that works or if it will help solve my problems. But I know that the more melee u have in a dino, the more resources u collect, and I remember playing on servers where it didn't matter how much melee u had, you would get the same amount. Thanks for any help.

• Harvesting at 15x for sure going to cause 'the player' some lag. Try lowering the amounts. I run mine at 7x with no issues.

In the WebUI certain settings are marked to use more server resources. So higher the number, more resources which equals lag/slowness.

• It's a bit of work, but I know a fix that provides no lag!

The lag is coming from the resource "counting up" when it's harvested. where as, this setting I found, spits out the final number and does not count the resources. set the harvesting back to one and adjust these codes:

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Crystal_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Metal_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_Fish_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Amarberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Azulberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Mejoberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Narcoberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Stimberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Tintoberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Citronal_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Longrass_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Rockarrot_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Savoroot_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Amarberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Azulberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Mejoberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Narcoberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Stimberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Tintoberry_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Citronal_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Longrass_C",Multiplier=40.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Rockarrot_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Savoroot_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemConsumable_JellyVenom_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_AnglerGel_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Argentavis_C",Multiplier=1.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalodon_C",Multiplier=1.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Rex_C",Multiplier=1.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sauro_C",Multiplier=1.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Tuso_C",Multiplier=1.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Charcoal_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Chitin_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ChitinOrKeratin_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Flint_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Hair_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Hide_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Horn_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Keratin_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_LeechBlood_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Obsidian_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Oil_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Pelt_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_PeltOrHair_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_RareFlower_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_RareMushroom_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Sap_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_SquidOil_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Stone_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Wood_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_Wool_C",Multiplier=6.0)

HarvestResourceItemAmountClassMultipliers=(ClassName="PrimalItemResource_PrimalHide_C",Multiplier=6.0)

it changes the gather amount for the specific items in the game. just change the "Multiplier=6.0" to 15.0 like your current rates, then paste this into game.ini

• This isnt really a fix overall. You are just manipulating certain or high end gathering resources that are being gathered. So they wont be really getting the 15x as they hope for those items. Just want them to be clear on that.

• Code
    1. ClampResourceHarvestDamage=true

put that in your gameusersettings.ini if when you harvest the counter starts rolling and isn't instant

edit: this goes below the top bracket named

Code
    1. [ServerSettings]