Need some help with changing spawns

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Ive managed to get some spawns to work like Velonas, Gachas etc but ive not had that much luck with some others. I have been trying to get Gasbags and Ravagers to spawn in the dunes and badlands (Ragnarok Btw) aswell as Karkinos in the Badlands and Blood/Tropical Crystal Wyverns in the trenches. Ive also been trying to enable water and thirst but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated

• Some spawn codes you can add in the game.ini for example: Gacha and gasbag. Change the spawnlocation and the creature-id like you want, and that´s it.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTitano",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

• Ive managed to get some spawns to work like Velonas, Gachas etc but ive not had that much luck with some others. I have been trying to get Gasbags and Ravagers to spawn in the dunes and badlands (Ragnarok Btw) aswell as Karkinos in the Badlands and Blood/Tropical Crystal Wyverns in the trenches. Ive also been trying to enable water and thirst but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated

I just saw this as i was looking for the answer to fixing some of my ini and I have a really fleshed out custom spawns for Rag if you want i can PM it to you

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.