Need some help with changing spawns

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado
  • Ive managed to get some spawns to work like Velonas, Gachas etc but ive not had that much luck with some others. I have been trying to get Gasbags and Ravagers to spawn in the dunes and badlands (Ragnarok Btw) aswell as Karkinos in the Badlands and Blood/Tropical Crystal Wyverns in the trenches. Ive also been trying to enable water and thirst but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated

• Some spawn codes you can add in the game.ini for example: Gacha and gasbag. Change the spawnlocation and the creature-id like you want, and that´s it.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTitano",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

• Ive managed to get some spawns to work like Velonas, Gachas etc but ive not had that much luck with some others. I have been trying to get Gasbags and Ravagers to spawn in the dunes and badlands (Ragnarok Btw) aswell as Karkinos in the Badlands and Blood/Tropical Crystal Wyverns in the trenches. Ive also been trying to enable water and thirst but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated

I just saw this as i was looking for the answer to fixing some of my ini and I have a really fleshed out custom spawns for Rag if you want i can PM it to you

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.