Wyvern Spawn Locations

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

I was able to get the wyverns to spawn on my Ragnarock server. however, theryre all over the volcano area. im trying to keep them confined around the wyvern trench area. how can i make this possible please?? ive searched everywhere for the code for that location and i can't find it..

Thanks

• Hello

You shouldn't have to change anything to get wyverns to spawn. They spawn naturally on ragnarok in the trench. What changes have you made to the code so far?

If someone is grabbing eggs they will sometimes get pulled out of the trench as well.

i did this

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceWyvern",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C")),((NPCClassString="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.8)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Griffin",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Griffin",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C")),((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="AlphaFireWyvern",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C")),((NPCClassString="MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="FireWyvern",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C")),((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.7)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="PoisonWyvern",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C")),((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.7)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LightningWyvern",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C")),((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.7)))

i know the spawn rates are high im lowering them. but when i went in the trench when i made the server it was completely empty nothing around at all barely any dinos at all so i coded them in but theyre basically everywhere now.