The server will now restart... (stuck on server setup)

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi

I purchased a Nitrado Valheim server as it said the setup would be instant. However, it's been stuck saying restarting for a while now, with it occasionally suggesting I either Force Start or Stop the server, which just causes it to get stuck restarting anyway.

Is this normal?

u9EPAly.png

• I had the same issue when i first got my server a little over a week ago. It seemed to fix itself after a couple hours, way before they responded to my support ticket.
    I am having the same today, i think it may have to do with the update being pushed.

• I just bought this server and I have used Nitrado in the past for ARK but this valheim won't set up. Tried to reinstall it a couple of times, same issue, the server can't execute. Put a ticket last night still haven't heard anything back feeling like I got ripped off. I look at the server console and I am seeing errors and restart loops here is a small bit of what I see.

(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35) Bad thread localsrc/tier1/fileio.cpp (4914) : Assertion Failed: s_bExit src/tier1/fileio.cpp (4914) : Assertion Failed: s_bExit Bad thread localBad thread localsrc/tier1/fileio.cpp (4916) : Assertion Failed: m_vecRegisteredWriters.Count() == 0 src/tier1/fileio.cpp (4916) : Assertion Failed: m_vecRegisteredWriters.Count() == 0 Bad thread localBad thread localsrc/tier1/fileio.cpp (4976) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread already exited src/tier1/fileio.cpp (4976) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread already exited Bad thread localGameserver exited successfully... Connection to container lost.