Setting up automated server restart messages.

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hello,

I seem to have a problem with setting up automated messages for server restarts.

So far, I've been able to automate the restarts for every 4 hour, but it seems that the restart task isn't posting the message I made for it.

I assume that the messages I want to have posted globally has to be added in somewhere else.

There is no indication afaik or find in the server files where this can be added when a server restarts.

The only "warning" you get when the server restarts is a disconnection icon in the top right corner of the screen and 10-15 seconds later the server restarts.

I made this server simply because I have a group of friends that I want to play with, and having "random" restarts with no warning can probably be a little annoying especially if you're engaged in a fight or in a dungeon.

I hope this is well enough explained and I hope someone has a solution for this.

-Dufuzsky