Stuck on " The Server will now restart "

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • My server was working fine since yesterday purchase, until today i setup some new settings and press restart server then it keep showing " The server will now restart" for atleast 10 hours already. My server still working since 1 hours ago but now it is offline. Kindly need someone to fix this issue ASAP. Tried force stop and other method problem persist.

• etwc323

Changed the title of the thread from “Stuck on " The Server will not restart "” to “Stuck on " The Server will now restart "”.
  • If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall or a backup recovery. (if you feel comfortable doing this).

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.