Server stuck

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I am having the same issue on my Xbox/Microsoft Ark server. I put in support ticket hours ago, but have heard nothing back. You can try to force stop the server and then start it again. Apparently that works sometimes, but it hasn't helped me. It must be an issue on Nitrado's end if this is happening to multiple people.

• I am having the same issue on my Xbox/Microsoft Ark server. I put in support ticket hours ago, but have heard nothing back. You can try to force stop the server and then start it again. Apparently that works sometimes, but it hasn't helped me. It must be an issue on Nitrado's end if this is happening to multiple people.

I've force stopped it loads of times and submitted a ticket over 6 hours ago and no response

I've force stopped it loads of times and submitted a ticket over 6 hours ago and no response

We're in the same boat then. I went ahead and tried to restore my server from a backup, figuring that a little progress lost was better than everyone on my server not being able to play. The server went ahead and installed the backup and then promptly got stuck in the same restart loop. So I wouldn't recommend going that route.

• If you have submitted a ticket, they are worked in the order in which they are received. Tickets can take up to 24hrs. And depending on the load it can be longer.

Feel free to review the open phone hours and give them a call.

Thank you for your patience

• This is the messsage i keep getting, Even though i Stopped the server entirley (even was logged in to see if it actually shut down) i was still logged in and so was my friend. I've restarted it as well and same thing. I Support ticket was sent a coouple minutes ago so i know ive got a little bit to wait, well update =)

• ya this is the 2nd time in my 30 day of my subscription that this has happened and the 4th time using nitrado servers for dayz im sick of sending in tickets about it where i gets stuck in this restart loop and there is no rhyme or reason to it it was running fine for days the boom now you have to wait till someone fixes it when they get to it and i lose out on those days i payed for i try everything on the list to get it working this is ridiculous

• I just called the support number, waited for the 9 callers ahead of me, and talked to the support representative. He told me he'd change some "back end" settings to fix the issue and it would take 20 minutes. He said that after 20 minutes, I could restart my server and it would be fixed. I waited 20 minutes, restarted the server, and I am right back where I started. Infinite restart loop. did a force stop, waited 20 more minutes, restarted, and still nothing. I've only been renting my server for 6 days, but I've seen enough at this point to feel like I wasted my money. Too bad those on Xbox don't have any other choice besides Nitrado for Ark servers.