Xbox Server stuck in restart loop

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Help! My Ark xbox/microsoft server crashed early this morning and won't restart. I can get it to force stop, but then when I try to start it back up again I just get the "the server will now restart" message and it never finishes restarting. I've waited 30+ minutes a number of times before force stopping and starting it again, but nothing changes. I'm wondering if my server issues have to do with the recent love evolved update, but since that was added over 17 hours ago, it seems like that wouldn't be an issue by now.

I submitted a support ticket several hours ago, but haven't heard anything back.

I'm at a loss on what to do next. I don't really want to reinstall the server because I don't want everyone to lose all of their progress.

• Sorry that you are having issues.

Here are your current options: (1) Wait for Support to get back to you or (2) do a recovery back-up from a previous save.

You already did what the moderators would have suggested.