What is going on?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • @Rondeau04

I called the service line last night and asked specifically what was happening, Alex, as nice as he seemed, deliberately avoided my question had a look at my account and said 'Oh i see the problem, give it a couple of minutes and it should be up and running again'. I asked him if this would stop the disconnects and he said yes, 10 minutes later, disconnects still happened. Called through again got Alex again, he then proceeded to try and do something to 'boost the performance' of my server which he said would leave it inaccessible for 10-15 minutes. 3 Hours later it was still processing and i had to force stop it, retrieve my data and begin hosting peer to peer.

Unfortunately, even with contacting support, they seem to not want to give an actual answer as to what the issue is. I'd actually have appreciated a straightforward honest answer and been more likely to have stuck it out if there'd be more willingness to show transparency. For these reasons i've forwarded my complaints through to a ticket and have asked for a refund as it just leaves me with no faith for my service to be upheld.

• honestly at this point i'm thinking bout changing my server to one of there competitor my buddy said he has had good results with pingperfect and looks like it might cost me a little more but if something doesn't change here and soon he says its easier and more reliable im thinking im done this is going on day 3 for me at least that i cant log on to my server and there tech support here is as useful as a bag of doorknobs i still have a ticket they didn't even look at from September last year

• its been 3 days with no access to my web interface now, yet no replies to the support tickets, nor a valid update from anyone at the company in regards to these issues. Absolutely outrageous for a company to not so much as update you on what is going on. Not to mention the fact that i've lost 3 days of usage now and probably won't get any kind of compensation towards this other than to just pay for more days. This is really grinding my gears, the fact they responded to a ticket quicker for an ARK server than they have for valheim doesn't make sense at all if its a reply as received system.

• br1tishbeast how do you change location? I bought a 30 day server last night and still cannot access it.

its under your game servers section in the dropdown menu where you can extend your server etc.

Yeah it's not giving me that option. On a US based server. I can find it on steam, it shows up, but says server isn't playing a game. Not sure what's going on. Buddy bought a 3 day one and it works just fine but I cannot access mine for the life of me. I looked in all of the FAQs and Forums, too.

• To let everyone know: we just rang up the support in the us and got told, Both the Frankfurt and London servers are being upgraded because there at maximum capacity and this situation with being unable to access servers and the interface may be going on for a cupple of weeks. we have requested a refund on our service.

• To let everyone know: we just rang up the support in the us and got told, Both the Frankfurt and London servers are being upgraded because there at maximum capacity and this situation with being unable to access servers and the interface may be going on for a cupple of weeks. we have requested a refund on our service.

Hmm, wonder if they'll issue refunds or more server time due to this if that's the case. I have one located at Frankfurt and have no issues with web interface access currently. Its just super slow to restart the server etc.

• So what i'd like to know, why are they selling servers they cannot fulfill due to servers at maximum capacity.

Basically selling a non existant product, in uk that is illegal and classed as a scam.

• yeah i honestly wish i would have checked out the forum etc before i commited to buying a server for a month, funny thing is i was looking into other companies but remembered i payed for an ark server a couple years back and had no issue's, and for me the most frustrating thing is the absolute lack of respect for the hundred's, maybe more, of customers that nitrado obviously dont care about enough to even put out a statement, do the moderator's here not have any communication with higher up's? Dont understand at all, will for sure be putting in for a refund after seeing this thread, my mind is blown.

• I'm also blown at the criminality of the whole thing, selling non existant products to hundreds of people, who are then expected to wait days for a ticket reply. the refund process at this point could take a week or more just to get a refund sorted.

The lack of communication is unbelievable, GPortal and other server providers stop selling once there servers are full, nitrado just keep on charging people knowing that they can't fulfill the contract we have entered.

I will be contacting trading standards in the morning to compain about nitrado and there policys.

As we are still covered by the distance selling regulations, and im fuming that 2 days after i bought a months server hosting, still can't even access the control panel let alone use the server.

Nitrado are the worst server hosting i've ever used, gtx gaming may be more expensive, but tickets are reply'd to within 5-10 mins even during the weekends

• Hello

I've let them know of all the issues regarding the valheim servers. Support is 100% aware of the issues regarding them. They're being looked at and worked. I dont have any ETA on fix wise. I just know they're working on it.

If you havent sent a ticket already please do so. This will let support know which servers and or accounts are having issues with servers.

I do apologize I know how much of an inconvenience this is. Especially when it's a new game and all you want to do is play.