What is going on?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Aye... Also asking for a refund. Will take the five minutes it'll take to advise everyone through steam discussions to not rent through Nitrado, just to save them the hassle. No ill will towards Nitrado and I'm sure they'll sort it eventually but at the end of the day it is what it is, a dedicated sever that isn't working is of no use to anybody.

• This is happening to me now as well. First night I had the server up everything worked fine, no issues. Last night it started going down repeatedly and I was getting the hostsystem error when trying to access the dashboard, hoped it would be sorted by time I came on today and it's still happening. Starting to get a bit pissed off now.

But honestly what is annoying me more than the server going down is the zero communication from Nitrado about this issue despite it seeming to be quite widespread.

• This is pathetic really. Do they not have staff for weekend work? I've just bought this server and the longest it's stayed 'live' is about 10 mins then it boots me and becomes inactive.

Honestly they should NOT be offering a server for a game if they cannot adequately support it.

I'll be getting a refund I think if something isn't sorted within next hour.

• I'm sorry you're all still having issues. Moderators do not have access to your servers or accounts. When it comes to support tickets they are answered in the order they're received. They can take up to 24 hours sometimes longer depending on the size of the queue.

I woudk try calling support during the open phone hours or reaching out via Skype. I know its frustrating and again I do apologize for the connection issues.

• We don't need anyone to look at our accounts, just get a message to a technical agent who can fix your broken servers.

Nitrado servers are at fault here, is there no-one who can look into this matter.

• We don't need anyone to look at our accounts, just get a message to a technical agent who can fix your broken servers.

Nitrado servers are at fault here, is there no-one who can look into this matter.

If you haven't submitted a ticket through support yet I would do so. Explain exactly whays happening with the crashes and anything else that's happening. Have you contacting support during the open phone hours or through skype?

• :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:Server active where you are not ashamed to cheat your users and customers, you read all the messages and do not reply to people it is not business cooperation it is the theft of users who pay dearly for your services:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• I'm sorry you're all still having issues. Moderators do not have access to your servers or accounts. When it comes to support tickets they are answered in the order they're received. They can take up to 24 hours sometimes longer depending on the size of the queue.

I woudk try calling support during the open phone hours or reaching out via Skype. I know its frustrating and again I do apologize for the connection issues.

I appreciate that this is not within your control, but this is 100% not the issue here.

The issue is that Nitrado's serverhost is dying on a loop, it can't stay online and from all of the warnings regarding server load they've been giving out since last night, it's clearly a Nitrado problem that Nitrado needs to fix, or at the very least acknowledge

How does one go about requesting a refund? If you could sign post me to that, that would be quite helpful.

Thanks in advance.

• This is a problem that is affecting all your players, gb location suspected.

Trying to have a technical conversation with a service that takes days to get reply is pointless, server will have run out of runtime before we finish help through tickets.

• Space_07 refunds have to be handled through support as well. The same goes for any compensation for downtime as well.

El_Campo as I said above moderators do not have access to your account or servers. I can relay info and if you've already submitted support tickets support has them in the queue. Replies make take longer is there is more tickets in the queue. I know they're working through them as fast as they can.

I know when it doesn't work it's frustrating. I am sorry that these issues are happening.

• Rondeau04 again the issue is that there is clearly a problem with the servers in general.

We shouldn't all have to submit tickets for the support guys to have an overall view of the downtime on servers. That's a seriously lax department if that's how it's run.

So far I would expect that ANYONE with a Valheim server would get compensation, in this case time added to the end of their subscribed time, to total it back up to the time paid for that they haven't been able to get. Or refunds if requested.

I have submitted a ticket regardless but again this isn't the point, there is very clearly a problem and it's fairly shameful that this can't be seen or that the community boards have been ignored for as long as they have been.

• seriously this is the 2nd time in a month ive bin without my server due to this crap now my server goes up but cant find it im going to try one or 2 more thing now that its starting but this is ridiculous but i hate wiping my servers with a reinstall to fix your mistakes

• It's not just the Valheim servers having issues, the minecraft servers are as well.

• At the very least i think a message of compensation for affected users should be sent out. I haven't been able to use my server at all today now, it won't even reinstall.

We shouldn't be losing our paid time for issues with your companies servers.

Seem fair enough @Rondeau04?

I'm sorry I do not have control over that. I am just a mod on the forums. Not all servers are being affected if compensation is what you're looking for that must be done via support.