There it is folks, hotfix for yall just in time for the weekend. Check it out!
- Fixed camera exposure bug at night
- Fixed sometimes not being able to place BB wells
- Fixed being able to build watchtowers on top of cabins
- Fixed not being able to place cabins under existing flags
- Fixed issue where you could build under enemy flags
- Fixed the bug where some cargo lockers were lockpick proof.
- Fixed the bug where charging the smartphone battery would not work properly.
- Fixed the bug where car cables would not work in Multiplayer.
- Fixed old (pre-patch) bottles/containers not working well with the fuel/water system causing them to drain the items you tried to fill. If you fill them now nothing will happen. Please find new batteries or refuel your gasoline canisters with fuel from after the patch for normal use.
- Fixed the bug where players could see enemy traps after leaving the squad.
- Fixed issue where animals would not move at certain locations.
- Fixed the bug where prisoner was unable to enter focus mode in vehicle if it was in boxing combat mode while entering the vehicle.
- Fixed the bug where metabolism UI would not display liquid names correctly.
- Fixed not being able to eat food when close to usage limit
- Fixed an issue where you were able to interact with locked containers
- Base Building Wells now have the wash option.
- Removed Spill interactions from items where it made no sense.
- Added base building restrictions on more tunnels, bridges and narrow roads.
- Rebalanced cargo drop loot with new packs and improved randomness.
- Buffed the damage on arrows and bolts again.
- Electrician and medical gloves are not repairable anymore.
- Puppet damage and Lock picking can now be disabled in the PvE zones
-PlayerLockpicking will allow or block lockpicking of player placed locks
-WorldLockpicking will allow or block lockpicking of world placed locks (Cargo drops, weapon lockers on the island, killbox electrical and normal locks)