Is it possible to make Taming Speed go faster?

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Increasing taming speed is one of the easiest aspects of the game you can change when you run your own server. I would suggest a youtube search for specifics on how to set up your servers taming speed to match your own preferences, but short answer is an emphatic yes, very possible to increase taming speed.

• Increasing taming speed is one of the easiest aspects of the game you can change when you run your own server. I would suggest a youtube search for specifics on how to set up your servers taming speed to match your own preferences, but short answer is an emphatic yes, very possible to increase taming speed.

On YouTube I can only find videos for servers rented on PS4, PC and Xbox, but not for Mobile. I should've been more clear, but I would like to increase Taming Speed on Ark Mobile. Is that possible?