Ark is dead

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So i Bought an ark server for the xbox 2 days ago , first it crashed twice but then it worked , yesterday we played a couple of hours w/o problem but since today i can't find it anymore in ark , i restarted it , i stopped it waited 15 minutes and startet it again... it is only two of us playing and i have mostly standard settings , and if i changed something than only in a really small scale , i also send a ticket but idk how long it will take as i hear a lot of problems are going on rn :/

i really hope someone can help;(

• When servers dont show up on the list. It is typically best to call Nitrado and let their professionals help you. They can resolve the issue quickly for you. I am currently on hold with them now.. So give them a buzz

• When servers dont show up on the list. It is typically best to call Nitrado and let their professionals help you. They can resolve the issue quickly for you. I am currently on hold with them now.. So give them a buzz

i will try tommorrow as it is to late already to call them in germany ... i just don't get it because yesterday it showed up and we could play a few hours w/o any problems