Server not working

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I just started renting a server it say that it's installed but I have 2 errors

1-

"The service setup just finished. Some services spawn background jobs for the initial start (generating the world or setup default packages), so it might be possible that not all features are working properly within the first couple of minutes."

2-

An error occurred while accessing the server. Please try again later.'

• Hello

The first one is not an error. It's just saying it's a new server and give it some time to finish everything. The second one is the error. I would do exactly as it says and give it a little and try again to access the server. If its still having an issue you can try to reinstall the server to see if it corrects that error.

• I just started renting a server it say that it's installed but I have 2 errors

1-

"The service setup just finished. Some services spawn background jobs for the initial start (generating the world or setup default packages), so it might be possible that not all features are working properly within the first couple of minutes."

2-

An error occurred while accessing the server. Please try again later.'

Edit : the first one is now gone but the second still same error