New server not working

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So I decided to buy a server so me and my friends could play ark without the annoying tether distance and was happy to see "Available immediately". So we expected to be able to play the server as soon as it was loaded/setup... well... it's been a few hours or so and still no luck with getting it to work.

On the dashboard it says: An error occurred while accessing the server. Please try again later.

As well as: Warning : The gameserver is neither started or stopped for some time. If this state is not intended, you can force start or stop the gameserver.

And I tried clicking on force start server then it just constantly said: "Restarting...."

This went on for an hour with nothing happening so I tried force stop server which just said: "Stopping Server...."

This also went on for an hour or so and still nothing changed.

All I have done so far is changed the game settings. I tried reverting them to defaults and still no luck.

I also can't Re-Install the server beacuse: "The server is currently busy. Please wait to start this action."

So me and my friends were expecting to be able to play ark on the server within at least the first hour of buying it, and that's being generous.. but nope we still can't play it.

Got an email saying that the server was installed and ready to play at 17:34

Sent a support ticket out around 19:20 with no response.

I will probably just use another hosting site and try to get a refund for this, is this possible?

• Hello,

Sorry that you are having issues.

You will need to contact Nitrado Support, and noting you have already submitted a ticket: you will need to wait for them to respond. Tickets are worked in the order in which they are received. Moderators have no access to accounts, or servers. sorry.

Thank you

• Hello

I'm sorry youre server is stuck in a restart loop. I see you've also submitted a ticket already too. Moderators do not post access to account or tickets.

Have you tried to do server reinstall it could have gotten hung up somewhere along the line. It usually is exactly how you described. Purchased installed and ready to go. I woild try the reinstall and see if it fixes it.

For a refund you will have to go through support for that. Tickets can take up to 24 hours to be answered.