Miscreated Section?

• I feel like seeing a few miscreated servers hosted by Nitrado, Admins / Mods are we able to get a forum section in the games?

Also, Does restarting the miscreated server always take that long for Nitrado? I have other friends who are with different hosts that when they restart the server it's pretty much back up within the minute... Nitrado for some reason seems to take 10.

• Only the more popular games get their own section in the forum. For all the others it's just easier to keep them in the "other games" section.

Anyways, i can move it to the suggestions section of the forum.

For the second question, please ask the support why it takes ~10 minutes. We here in the community forum can't help you as we don't have access to your services.

phone.png

skype.png

DE:+49 (0) 721 7540 44 44

daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Für Anruf in das deutsche Festnetz (+49): Gebühren sind abhängig vom jeweiligen Anbieter.

Anrufe aus dem Mobilfunk abweichend, max. 42 Cent/Min inkl. USt. Kosten für Anrufe ins Ausland bitte beim Telefonanbieter erfragen.

US:+1 775-321-2102

daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

Please ask your phone provider for the exact cost. US number is a standard landline number in Reno, NV.

Kostenlos per Skype (nur Telefon, kein Chat), daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CET)

Call for free with Skype (only phone call, no chat), daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PT)

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• Drakexz

Added the Label Wish