My server keeps stopping when i try to connect. DayZ PC

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • So basically i start my server, leave it for a minute or two and then i try to join it, then once it loads i get the message 'failed to connect to host' and the server stops randomly. It is not my internet which i know for sure because my wifi is very fast usually. Please help ASAP as i feel like i have wasted my money and this is wasting my runtime. :cursing:

• Welp, looks like imma have to get a refund through my bank. thanks for ALL of the help -_-

Waste of my time and money smh

Its funny how u got a goal of becoming the biggest game server provider yet you literally have no f**king customer support. put in a ticket over 24 hours ago and nothing back, therefore my server runtime is being wasted due to your utter laziness.

• Hello

I'm sorry youre having server issues. Have you tried to do a full reinstall and see if it corrects the issue? If you have and this didn't work have you submitted a support ticket using the support link at the bottom of the page.

Yes i have tried a full reinstall, literally no improvements, and as i said before you replied... i have put in a ticket yet i haven't gotten a response.

• Hello

I'm sorry youre having server issues. Have you tried to do a full reinstall and see if it corrects the issue? If you have and this didn't work have you submitted a support ticket using the support link at the bottom of the page.

Yes i have tried a full reinstall, literally no improvements, and as i said before you replied... i have put in a ticket yet i haven't gotten a response.

I apologize when I first read it I didn't see the ticket part added in. Please make sure to voice this once you get a reply back to your ticket. Tickets can take 24 hours to he replied back to. Sometimes it can be a little longer. It will be made right though.