Issues with BF Blaze Server

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • I've been waiting for 6 days to get my server fixed by these "technicians" it seems that customer support doesn't have the access to fix it and so far i've waited almost a week for one reply: we can't locate the issue.

I've explained in-depth of how the server is not going online because Nitrado doesn't seem to know what a blaze server is even though you need to be connected to it with a whitelisted ip in order to actually join the server

Ticket id: #10858948

• I would recommend to continue to work with Nitrado Support since you already have been. Moderators have no access to account, servers, or tickets.

This is a Community Support Forum where gamers and admins can suggest or help each other with settings and such.

Nitrado offers a basic server that is available during purchase within what the devs has released and support with anticheat sw. Any special settings or mods/configs is done by the customer. If they cant locate the issue, then they have checked to see if the standard server in which you purchased is available. Cloud servers are available.

• Hi Doagen,

I understand this is a community form and apologize if it caused any disruption.

My frustration just comes from lack of updates on what is going on, i hoped to reach some sort of update on what they are doing to fix it.

Thanks