Custom minecraft jar installation

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • yes i have edit my post

my old post

MfG Conan ;)

Nitrado: Conan

Minecraft: Conan

Discord: Conan#3864

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

Daher bleibt mir für`s Forum nur noch wenig Zeit!

-- Minecraft only --

• Ok I tried just replacing the minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar and minecraft_server.jar only and it works just fine so far... Apparently theres some other required files that are not listed in the guide.

Its loaded all the mods I'm using just need to actually try playing on the server

• ... ok, all ready?

MfG Conan ;)

Fragen u. Antworten rund um Minecraftserver (Vanilla/Forge-Modpack/Bukkit-Spigot-Paper)

Nicht alles aber vieles! Bisher wurde noch sogut wie jeder Server zum starten gebracht!

Wollte nur mal sagen:

"Ihr könnt mich gern in Discord hinzufügen, aber Antworten gibts erst abends (am WE auch mal ehr ^^) weil ich auch Arbeiten muss!"

-- Minecraft only --

• :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

nice job ^^

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --

• All good.

It's only important to know, because plugins usually only work on Bukkit and Spigot servers and mods only on Forge servers. :)

• I think the support for the bukkitforge jar was ended around 7.10 but it could have been as recent as 10.2 I would need to check. I know cauldron was an alternative to bukkitforge.

Do you know any options I could try to implement at least something akin to factions or anti grief? I can do world editing the hard way but I really don't wanna take the server public without some kinda protections for players

• hmm

I think spongeforge

can use plugins and mods

I can't tell you about this ... i have never use this

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --

• hmm....

FTB-Mods not good for you?

player can

- claim area

- disable explosion in the area

- make teams

- chunk loading

- use commands (/sethome, /home, /spawn,.....)

...hmm

I think the quarry can grief the claim area....

i have never test it... xD

MfG Conan ;)

Wollte nur mal sagen:

-- Minecraft only --