Server Stuck on Installing

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi - I have scheduled a stream tonight for Space Engineers and bought a server earlier this afternoon so we can have some group content. However - the server is just stuck on "installing" and has been so for about an hour now! I have about 90 minutes left before the stream starts - can anyone help fix this in the timeframe? if not I will have to requesta refund and source an alternate. Sorry. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer?

I have 45 minutes left :(

Server is up just can't find it in game now!

Server is up and I can direct connect but it kicks everyone if more than 1 player connects! :(

• If you are still having issues, some basic things to do:

(1) Restart the server. If is hangs, about 5-10m a button appears to forcestop, then restart.

(2) Check out the server logs.

(3) If this is a new server, try a reinstall.

(4) If all the above fails, please contact Nitrado Support to further investigate. Moderators have no access to servers or accounts. We are volunteers and able to share experiences just like the rest as this is a Community Support Forum for Gamers and Admins just like you and I.

Link: NITRADO

Thank you.

Nitrado thanks you for your business.