PS4 - None native spawns

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi there, I've scoured the internet and forum and have been unable to find what I'm doing wrong..

Running a Ragnarok map on a PS4 server and I am unable to get any code to work..

ust to get some sort of success I am literally just lasting in apparently working codes from other posts I've seen here and still unable to see any spawns.

Im posting in the below code into the gameusersettings.ini in the expert settings while the server is shut down, waiting and then restarting server with the command to kill all wild Dino's and still seeing no new spawns added.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SnowOwl",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBag",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

Is there something else I'm missing ? Do I need to add something else first into the code ? Am I posting it in the wrong place in the .ini file ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• How'd you manage to do it bud? I've managed to spawn Griffins onto the Island but all the other dinos I've tried aren't working, I use the exact same format as you, I am new to all this.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Deinonychus",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Deinonychus_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Deinonychus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

if you can see anything wrong, please let me know. Cheers :)