Ddossing

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Please contact the support, they can check your server and maybe help you with the attack.

NITRADO

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• I know at least one who speaks french. You don't have to call, you can also write a ticket. Just give it a try.

No support via PM.

Important: Mods here in the forum do not have access to your services. If we advise you to contact the support, you have to create a ticket or call them. There is nothing we can do.

• It's rather apparent that rented Xbox ark servers from Nitrado have zero protection when it come the Ddos attacks. Owning your own cluster is something to be proud of, which consumes many personal hours with script coding and promotion. This is all ruined by Ddos attacks which literally closed down my Ark Xbox cluster.

Yes, the player base of ark in general is toxic however, these days on Xbox Ark Nitrado servers you will expect to be sat in a sat on 255 server ping. This would most likely be the outcome when players are banned on your cluster as they deem it unfair they got caught Ddosing or using hacks in retaliation your cluster will be Ddosed for weeks killing the cluster. Meanwhile, wildcard have fixed and added protection to official servers, leaving Nitrado 'the biggest ark game server rental company' seriously slacking.

I personally had tickets submitted for 7 days asking for help, in fact we were begging Nitrado to help with the Ddosing attacks which was killing our cluster. However, Nitrado could not offer any such protection and offered a server IP change instead and blamed the lag on the server settings. Once the server IP was changed it took a whole 50 seconds for the attackers to pull the new IP address and Ddos the server.... yet another successful fix from Nitrado.
    We ask support when we would see Ddos protection and again no formal reply to the ticket, so we closed down the cluster as it was just a waste of money and now it seems the majority of Xbox Ark servers are attacked on the daily, especially on release/wipe day.

The current state of Xbox Ark Nitrado servers in my opinion are just toxic and unplayable, most cluster owners are held to ransom, typically having to pay the attackers to stop Ddos attacks and then most likely to close down the cluster due to the bad reputation it has for Ddosing.
    People are making money had over foot selling Ddosing tools/plans on websites just to Ddos Nitrado Ark servers, and the people who are left punished are cluster owners and the legit player base. Protection needs to be put into place or even offered at extra cost to Xbox ark servers ASAP.

Is Ddos protection too much to ask for:cursing:??? It certainly seems that way...

My questions are, if someone at Nitrado would kindly answer;

1) When will Xbox Ark Nitrado servers have Ddos protection?
    2) Is there any Ddos protection offered currently, why can we not pay extra for protection?

3) Why is it taking so long for Nitrado to do something about the constant attacks to their game servers?
    4) Why do we get nothing but bulls##t are ignored on support tickets when asking for help with regards to Ddos attacks.

• DOAGEN

Closed the thread.