How to stop stats from going down on tamed animals

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi I'm new to all this renting and running a server and i would like to no is there a way to stop the melee damage and the other stats from going down on your tamed animals?

And Is there a way to make all wild animals a higher level?

If anyone can help me that will be great thanks.

• Use your Nitrado Web Interface, go to your game settings on the left side, look for the section like you see in this image below:

The key settings here are the "Difficulty Offset" and immediately below it "Override Official Difficulty".

Where Difficulty Offset is relative to the base levels of dinos, and Override Official Difficulty is the Multiple used to manipulate wild dino levels.

i.e. : If you use Difficulty Offset: 1, and Override Official Difficulty 3, the base level of dinos would be 3, and multiples of 3 (up to level 90)

If you use Difficulty Offset 1, and Override Official Difficulty 5, the base level of dinos (lowest level) would be 5, and the highest level would be 150.

If you use Difficulty Offset 1, and Override Offiical Difficulty 6, the base level of dinos (lowest level) would be 6, and the highest level would be 180.

This pattern continues to follow this, adjust as you like. This gets more complex for TEK dinos levels etc, but suffice it to say that Tek dino levels will always be a fractional equivalent higher than standard.

You can then use the setting on the left side of your web interface "Engine Settings" to further manipulate the starting stats of dinos of each and every class, and what the effect of taming them has on those base stats.

Hope this helps.