Server-side mods - how to activate??

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi All

I have a server-side mod I wish to activate on my server - SlowerMetabolism. Where do I put the .pbo and .bisign files and how do I activate the mod?

I presumed (due to a lack of guides) that I copy files to the server as per regular mods but insert prefix -servermod= for just this mod in "Additional mods" but this doesn't seem to work.

I know how to add and activate regular mods - I'm just stuck on server-side only mods. I have other server-side mods I wish to add so I'd really like to actually find out how to activate them.

Thanks in advance

AW

• UPDATE: OK, so I stumbled across a mod on Steam with useful instructions - so for mods that include a server profile folder, I copy the mod and key as usual, then copy the folder, found within the mod's server profile folder, to the server's Config folder. I have also found some other config files for mods I'm using in this Config folder so I guess this is where server-side stuff goes.

I guess this won't work for SlowerMetabolism as this mod only contain a .pbo file and a .bisign file, no config file. Maybe an out-dated method of creating server-side mods?

Still leaves the question of how to activate server-side mods...

• oke found something here :

I was working with the PVEZ-airdrop mod, that is only server side.

I red somewere here on the forum, that some one was also working on a server side mod to make it work, and he suggested to put the PBO file into the addon map.

I tryed it with the airdrop mod.....and it worked !!

so maybe its also your sollution ?