Thought we were done didn't ya? Nope, as always we got to work and got you a hotfix. Here it is:
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to build walls on top of cabins.
- Fixed the inventory size for construction rubber boots.
- Fixed the bug where items that took glove slots but were not gloves would add pressure to the lockpicking minigame (ex. armguard).
- Fixed the bug where suicide puppets body parts would cause collision.
- Increased silent alarm, trap kill and cargo drop notification pop up time to 15 seconds.
- Renamed the destroy interaction in upgrade blueprints to Cancel.
- Blueprints no longer offer the flip interaction while you are placing it.
- Crossbow fire will now attract AI in the same range as bows.
- Weapon ghillies are now repairable.
- Black and pink ghillie suits can now only be found in the Killbox.
- Adjusted pressure stats for thin and thick gloves.
- Returned Christmas items to the island.
- Added the winter main menu.
- Added the ability to choose between auto-reloading or manually reloading the crossbow. When crossbow is equipped press the Check fire mode combination to switch between modes.
- Vehicles will now list their ID as written in the server database. So when you, for example, delete the #72 vehicle on the list, the new vehicle that spawns will not replace that same ID, but will be placed at the end of the list with a new ID.
- Now you can use the true/false command to copy it directly to your clipboard (#listspawnedvehicles true)
- You can now filter specific vehicles types you want listed as well
Example: #ListSpawnedVehicles true SUVs - this will list all the SUV's and put the output of the command in your clipboard
You can search all the different types of vehicles we have: SUV's,Quads, Pickups, Tractors,Wheelbarrows.
If you want all MotorizedVehicles in one place, you can type out #listspawnedvehicles true MotorizedVehicle.
If you want all player-controlled vehicles (wheelbarrows) you can use the argument #listspawnedvehicles true HumanPoweredVehicles
When using any of the commands listed above, you will also get a total number of vehicles listed at the end.