Performance issue

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!
  • Hi there I was wondering if anyone is getting this error my server was working fine with little to no lag once I built a ship to leave the atmosphere and tried to return I was getting several errors along the lines of connection issue and performance issues. I was getting a rendering error and grid complexity issues that was severely lagging and clipping my server at first I was thinking that maybe it was my connection so I restarted my wifi and my console by I’m still getting the errors if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

• Hi there the actual errors I’m receiving are GPU Overloaded -lower scene complexity or graphics settings. And Render Overloaded-same complexity and settings warning. All are under the graphics issues. Also getting Latency error- network problems.other than that the game runs good. So is there something I can do on my end to fix that is that server issues or is that my own Xbox having issues.